World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

It would have been better if you'd shown the terrible tourist entertainers on the plane to pleasure island as well.

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

I think that's one of the few movies of Sexual-Lobster, which I won't view again. You've seen it once, you've seen it all.
But it seems great to troll people :)

Nothing to complain about the graphics or the sound.

Use My Force Use My Force

Love it when Anthony Daniels, Warwick Davis and David Prowse (or is it Sebastian Shaw?) get electrified together.

Clockwork Gentleman Clockwork Gentleman

It could be considered an allegory to child abuse; the long awaited wish, that was kept secret is at last kind of fulfilled but leaves both shattered forever.

The rendering may probably appear outdated to some, but given the great scenery, character design, story development and fitting music this just can't be considered a sound reason for not voting 5 stars.

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

This movie is completely unrealistic!
If the moon got destroyed into thousand pieces the dust in the atmosphere would cause a winter that would destroy all life.

whatever; here you got 5 stars.

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

Gayest thing I watched on newgrounds. This is even beyond "six in a row" (especially as I find it more subtle).
A loop (option) would have been nice
Apart from that: just perfect! 5 stars :-D

Game of Thrones Cartoon Game of Thrones Cartoon

The animation and the voice acting were good.

The jokes were terrible; and the youtube ad made me sick :-(

ToonHole responds:

But everyone else LOVED the youtube ad!

Facebook Guidelines Facebook Guidelines

A good summary.

There was actually something people could have done that might have had an effect: namely to participate in the vote on whether they agreed to them or not. But up to that deadline of today only about 650'000 people have voted while Facebook Inc. stated before that they would ignore any result below 30% (=about 300 Million users). I really wonder how many douchebags posted stupid status updates and missed that vote...

IE7 for a Webdesigner IE7 for a Webdesigner

True statement, awful movie

I design websites as well and been there several times.
If there are several possibilities to interpret some HTML, CSS or JS IE will often take the one you could never come up with, even if you'd be doing drugs. It's a hell of a browser for a web designer. Gladly there slowly improving with the new versions as some people will never switch for whatever reason...

But the animation and the voices were just slightly above being awful.

Simple Tests Simple Tests

Good animation

The only thing which I miss here is a background writing on actual psychology experiments and how they relate to the story.
If you don't know what I mean you may google "Learned helplessness" or "The Monster Study".

Apart from that all fine. :-)