World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

It would have been better if you'd shown the terrible tourist entertainers on the plane to pleasure island as well.

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

I think that's one of the few movies of Sexual-Lobster, which I won't view again. You've seen it once, you've seen it all.
But it seems great to troll people :)

Nothing to complain about the graphics or the sound.

Use My Force Use My Force

Love it when Anthony Daniels, Warwick Davis and David Prowse (or is it Sebastian Shaw?) get electrified together.

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

Things I liked:
* nicely drawn and completely fitting sprites
* a perfect retro atmosphere and style (music, palette, animations); including the end boss that is really "shocking" at first, given the previous cute enemies
* overall a well balanced and fair gameplay (possible dangers are foreseeable almost everywhere)
* a casual game that can be easily played in one go, but also offers possibilities to come back later

Thoughts for improvement:
* I mapped my keyboard keys to my joypad, but couldn't do this for the start screen and on the death screen, while the latter one was worse for me. Everytime I died I had to find the mouse cursor again (or constantly keep it within game frame). Overall this slightly spoiled my experience. Thus please consider adding keyboard controls for those screens.
* It's very difficult to avoid the boss attack when encountering it; especially as it is not clear at which point the character can be controlled again. I'd suggest some hint that would indicate when the player is controllable and when not (e.g. a question sign above the player character)
* Consider adding a (possibly cryptic) hint that there might be secrets, before the ending screen. I was somehow not willing to start/trackback all over again, after I finished the game.
* The spikes on the bottom in the first room with a scorpion can't be anticipated at all and are hard to avoid. Please consider to add a "look down" function.

gamesbynoe responds:

Thank you for your awesome review! Realy helpfull!

Down The Hallway Down The Hallway

"A winner is you" the correct sentence it be at the end shall.

Larry The Looter Larry The Looter

Overall I liked the implementation, but it was more of a joke than an actual game.

The "Content" medal was not very straightforward to figure out; I would have rather expected a medal from escaping from several shot attempts from the shotgun guy.

Aprime responds:

I don't think they'd be happy if I made an actual game from it.
That's why content gives more points :D

The Gay Brothers The Gay Brothers

It's okay

Usually I would give 5/10 for such a drawing. In my opinion it's below average; also in reference to most of your other drawings. It's pretty obvious that you didn't put in a lot of effort e.g. overlapping lines, wrong "M" signet on the cap, a title that is neither original nor a clear reference ("super" is missing).

I'll give a 10, because I want to even out those who voted 0 a bit...
1) because it's unfair and childish to vote 0 on a piece of art, just because you dislike the message it transports
2) because I have a disgust for people that show nothing but disrespect towards homosexuality.

The Birth of Frida The Birth of Frida

I simply love it! :)

Not only is it nicely drawn out, but it's at the same a great idea, that uses catchy memes.

It tells us something about the western perception and concept of gender and beauty.

Even more it also represents 2 figures that certainly had an influence in the history of art.